Monday, February 15, 2010

Edited Words: The Only Way to Sooth

It has been a good few days since my last post, so here I am; though that is hardly the reason for my post now. I am a little lonely for a person that just spent 2 and a half days strait with her boyfriend. I am also a little frustrated with him. Which of course I do believe is natural when a girl is menstruating and is lonely at school.

Can I really help it if I am grumpy, lonely, don't have anything to say, but miss him and just want to sit on the phone to listen to him? Not even to listen to him talk, but just to hear him breath. Is it so bad? And why can't he understand it? It may sound weird, but surely it is little sweet in a way. Seriously, I want to listen to the everyday sounds of my boyfriend, even though I am grumpy and and moody; if that doesn't say love, then what does?

And now I just wish he could see this... I wonder if it would help him understand why I continue to bug him though I have nothing to say to him. *shrug* I guess at least it's off my chest, right?

1 comment:

Let our Love be Heard on High said...

. . . and now my gut hurts-