Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Five Things

Five things:
Sam
Boots
Pillow
Platform 9 and 3/4
Band Aids

These Simple things I have in my room. Well, not all so simple. I would have to say that Sam is a complex being, the most complex in the room besides me of course.
Next to that would be the Platform 9 and 3/4. If only, if only- we could escape in to a world of magic; where's that wardrobe again? I look for it and most of what I see are pillows. Green, orange, black, red, many colors and all so cuddly. On the floor are my new boots; they show my rougher, tougher side. But back to the softer... Band-Aids galore. Mother Hen? I think so. .... If this wasn't the most jumbled bit of ramblings on this blog... now if only they would come into form. (btw, I am typing slightly in rhythm with the music currently on Pandora)

...............................................................................

The heart sitting upon my hand
It is fading with the passing of time
But still I can see it showing me
That there are friends out there for me
Hmph, one is sitting in my bed
Nose in her book, poking up now and then
To tell me about the interesting things
It's nice to know I have others to share time with
Not just within the arms of my pillows
If only I didn't feel the need
To hold all close together like a band-aid
It has to be annoying - the relator in me
How about we all take the train?
Accessed through platform 9 and 3/4
Escape to a magic land of peace
Where there is no need, no want
To stick my boot in others
Although we can not
At least it's still there
Showing me
There are friends out there for me


(Dedicated to those that break those who try for them.)

No comments: