Saturday, March 20, 2010

Y O U

I get to see YOU when you are sleepy, or when I am upset- I guess if I get to see that you when I am upset, then I do get to see You when I need to.... But where is that You when I want you

I love you when you do almost anything to make me laugh.
I love you when I want desperately to really make you giggle.
I love you when you smile just to see me smile.
I love you when your smile makes me want all of you more.
I love you when you can make conversation easy.
I love you when I can truly tell you anything.
I love you when you try to sing for me.
I love you when you make me want to sing.
I love you when you spin me around in dance.
I love you when I just want to be in your arms.
I love all of you, I really do.......
But where are YOU-
When it isn't that late,
When I'm not in those moods,
When we are out,
When we are alone,
I love all of you, I really do.......
But That isn't all of you.

No comments: