Friday, January 22, 2016

Some of the Kindest Words I've Ever Received

"I wish you deepening roots to draw lengthening strength, nights of soft rain in plenitude, with clouds chased by dawn and nourishing rays all day, for as many days as it takes for you to feel whole, and healed, and created anew.

...

I hug your tree"


- A Friend



Let us now enjoy these words, full of so much:


"How thin in places are the walls of this deep well 
individuality, in which we are imprisoned,
and how easy to forget we can try to break through."


- The Same Friend

2 comments:

dogimo said...

I hit "leave a comment" but I realize now, I have nothing to add. Nothing to add to that particular sentiment, I mean - there are always tangents, but I have doubts as to whether such can really be considered additions to. More a separate equation, tending toward an unrelated sum, though perhaps, one that may be appreciable.

So I was going to close the window when I looked down and saw the comment form says "PLEASE PROVE YOU'RE NOT A ROBOT" with a check box: "I'm not a robot"

I can't resist an appeal to my humanity.

Resonating Sound said...

^_^