Friday, April 01, 2016

I know you understand inspiration for writing. So, I will try to not let my self awareness become self conscious.

Raincheck he says
like a refrain
A song biding it's time
before the verse comes crashing down
In a shit storm
of hot, fevered fury
All okay as it lies in wait
for the time the song decides to break
A mind of its own when in truth
it is nothing but a metaphor

Alright only on the surface
I say
The honesty of whatever
emotions sitting in hiding
Are deeper down trying to form
into a piece of recognizable tone
The pause of a refrain
barely sates the concern
Merely the caring
of someone who loves

But what on this Earth
do I really know of this thing
Have not been on this rotating planet I
for near the time of thee
Not in your head is this conscience
worrying inside of mine
All I know is what I feel
and I feel the aforementioned concern
Merely the loving
of someone who cares

No comments: