Saturday, July 03, 2010

You Are My Hero

I've decided. I often tell you that you are the most amazing person I have ever had the privilege and honor to get to know. And don't get me wrong, you really are. But you are more than that. You are my hero. You are the strongest, kindest, most gentle, loving, caring, passionate, compassionate, beautiful, Christian person on this Earth.

You take care of anyone who will let you, and are willing to be there for anyone and everyone that need you. You manage to be surrounded by so many people that are completely stuck in their ways and still find your own path; using their help when it works, and politely adjusting around them when it doesn't.

You show people a care and respect that they may never understand and should be sorry to ever lose. You will try so hard to do for them until it literally starts to pain you inside. And when you love, it is such an unconditional love. One that the entire world could and should learn from.

In every step and breath you take, I can see Christ. The Lord shines through even your sillier and crazier moments, as if reminding those around you that it is okay to have a little fun. The light is even brighter in your moments of passion and care; so much so that everyone with their eyes open is in awe. Who you are is a young Christian woman, with a lot to learn and so many people to teach.

You really are completely amazing. .... You are my hero.

No comments: