Saturday, July 03, 2010

I Will

These thoughts are a little more intense
Than I aim for them to be;
I am trying so hard to stay planted
That it makes me even more unsure
As to what dreams of these are true.

I want so badly right this moment
To let those words slip to you
But I do feel that they will be misunderstood
Or that if they are understood
That it will hurt you
In an unpredictable way.

It is hardest now
As all I want to do
Is to go to you
Yank you into my lap
And take it all away.

You will be alright
I know.
But that doesn't stop me
From wanting to save and protect
You from everything
Bad in this World.

I will quickly make
My way to you
In only a heart beat
If you or my gut
Say that it shall be so

These thoughts are a little more intense
Than I imagined they would get;
I am trying so hard to JUST know
And it is hard to not tell you
As to what dreams of these are true.

No comments: