Friday, August 11, 2017

Well-

So I understand a little better
Now
Words were spun in a new order
Seeing both sides is a bit easier
For both sides
Moving back now
To 'possibly'
To that slight crush
To those soft eyes
And warming smile
To that young laugh
And slight confidence
Would you like it too
I think you might
My mind circles that bubble
Seeing us, then us, then Us
I'm learning to fantasize
And my labido is taking root
It won't last, never does
I'll make use of it while it's here
At least for Us
But I can't help but wander
And begin to wonder
To 'possibly'
To those large hands
And flirty glances
To the dark hair
And long limbs
To that slight crush
Circling that bubble

1 comment:

dogimo said...

I dig your stuff, and I still check in from time to time. This is a particularly good one!