Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Throw A Kiss In, Where Ever You Like // Can You See?

Walking through the door, shortly before,
I will think of what to prepare.
Will it be good enough? Will you want more?
Who am I kidding, you always want more.
And when you are home, we will dine;
Enjoy and discuss, life sits right.
After dishes and more conversation,
We can share space, do what we need.
Working individually; yet with each other.
Stopping time and we are settling down.
Comfortably we will go down for the night;
Under blankets, safe and warm.
Reading time starts, before we snuggle.
Sleeping soundly, side by side,
Knowing there is no better place, to wake,
Than right where we are.


...


If you read this, do you know?
What is my sex, my gender, my identity?
What about my partner, can you see theirs?
You thought I was a woman;
You thought they were a man;
I'm right, aren't I?
Too bad you are wrong.
Not too bad for you;
Too bad for me;
For us;
For the world.
Why can't you, all of you, just see;
There is nothing abnormal,
Nothing different,
About our relationship,
When it is compared to most you see.
So let us alone,
In loving harmony.
For above is the vision I have,
When I think of the one I love.

No comments: