Monday, November 29, 2010

It's a Gigantic Blob, Seriously

When I try to figure things out on my own
I merely walk in a steady circle and all emotions
Seem to run into one another and form a gigantic blob
I know not how to separate them; oh if I did
I would interrogate each individually until
I got to the bottom of the entire mess in my head
You were the one that helped me to realize
This issue I have had, for how long I don't know
It remains there today; as far as I can remember
You are the only to have ever helped me truly
Sort out the jumbled mix of feelings that
Tend to roam around wildly inside my brain
Now that you ask of me to figure it out
Completely all on my own, I begin to fear
That I am dependent on you in at least one way
The way that makes thing organized in me
And know I am lost; where do I go from here
If I sit and work long and hard enough
Will I be able to manage on my own; hell
Can I find the motivation for that, or will I
Again let myself fall into that same rut of sleep

No comments: