Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Of the One I Love

When I look at you, all I see is beauty
When I touch you, all I feel is splendor
When I listen to you, all I hear is a symphony
You are beautiful, every part of you

Even the scars your mother left
Even the marks from rebellious teenage years
Even the pain caused by those you thought you knew
Are beautiful; they are part of who you are

It is in each single amazing part of your being
Each sparkle in your freckles, eyes, cheeks when you smile
That bring these words to drip from my lips
You are beautiful, straight through your core

Even the large and small insecurities
Even the sometimes anger and frustration
Even the worry and fear deep down inside
Are beautiful; they are part of who you are

When I see you, all I see is love
When I feel of you, all I sense is majesty
When I watch you, all I see is a symphony
You are beautiful, every part of you

No comments: