Thursday, September 16, 2010

Remold, Recreate

How do I show you all I want to show you
Help you to understand all you need to understand
To see everything you might find of use
Whether it has been in my sight or not
I'd like to make this a better world for you
A better world for you and I

Can you imagine changing it together
No matter if we are side by side or apart
We have the potential to make our mark
At least I know you do
Why would God allow the possibilities
If they weren't supposed to exist
Would so many books already be open
If their messages weren't meant to have an affect
This Earth has the ability to adapt
To grow with the rising movements
Let’s challenge it, push it to that point
Remold the collective thought
Recreate the Seven Wonders of the World

How do we show them all we want to show them
Help them understand all they need to understand
To see everything that is of use
Whether it has been in our sight or not
I'd like to make this a better world for them
A better world for each of us

No comments: