Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wonder what'll happen if you stumble across this...

I spent time trying to work my way into what was bothering you for weeks, months even, without you ever letting me in at all. Then I lose myself for a few weeks, and all of a sudden I am the worst friend in the world? Bull shit. You think I am rejecting you? You think that this is all on me!! You have to be kidding me. Every time I send you any amount of communication is just another time you don't respond. Just another time you ignore me. I remember a time when you would practically bite my head off any time I went more than 3minutes without responding to things you would say. I NEVER pulled that shit on you.

I once left the one I love when she needed me around just to try and reconnect with you. But none of it is good enough is it? None of it. I hope you get over yourself enough to read that damn letter, you want to know why!? Because then you might see that I don't blame you for anything that has happened. Then you might understand that I had gotten seriously sick at one point because of things I was dealing with in my own damn life. I don't feel I need to get down on bended knee and apologize for being 21 and majorly depressed, thinking of dropping out of school, and leaving everyone behind because I truly believed all of you were better off without me.

If that is truly your attitude, then you probably gave up a good ways back and just didn’t want it to seem like you were so quickly letting go. Have a happy life, hope you remember my name, as I will never, EVER forget yours. Best Friend.

No comments: