Wednesday, February 02, 2011

I am Human and It Sucks

How can someone love me if they don’t even know me
How can someone love me if they actually know me
I am simple and I am undercover complicated
I am stubborn and I am down to earth
I am thick and I am dense
I am quick to grasp and I am hard to read
I am over emotional and I am tough in nature
I am hidden and I am constantly on display
I am in love and I am often disliked
I am friendly and I am angry
I am quick tempered and I am crazy
I am unmotivated and I am not passionate
I am lazy and I am lost
I am going nowhere and I insist on being somewhere
I am in battle with myself and I am never going to win
I am human and I am me
Someone almost no one ever sees
How can someone love me if they don’t even know me
How can someone love me if they actually know me

No comments: