Monday, February 07, 2011

Just One More Disruption

I'm depressed, alright?
I finally admitted it to myself
No matter how afraid I am to admit it to you
Good thing you don't get on here anymore
This would be a bad way for you to discover
That my mind has finaly traveled away
To those places that harbor pain and angery
To show me what is truly going on
I feel constantly, like your biggest distraction
Like the biggest pain on Earth for you
I don't even deserve to be here
But if that is the case, do I deserve to be at home
I can't even spell check what I am typing
Due to my own damn inability to function
Leave it to me, liking to write but unable to spell
You see, if I were to find these feelings
Sitting alone in a room with you
It would only lead to a total break down
Another way to disrupt your life

2 comments:

Let our Love be Heard on High said...

We discussed things last night. It was good. It was healthy. We should do that more.

Let our Love be Heard on High said...

We should, even if it's in the smallest of ways. Starting this moment, let's begin. I'm game; can you even breath enough to see it?