Saturday, October 09, 2010

But Now

Finally, you helped me get to a point in time
Where I didn't dislike myself so much
Where I felt maybe I might deserve all of this
Where I didn't constantly think you could do better
And yes, that is "You" helped me
But now that's where you are
And what is it that I do
I am so stupidly selfish, that I freak out
When I don't have a clue of what to do for you
And I continue to freak out more
Each time every attempt falls through
If only I could keep in my mind: it is not my place
To fly off the handle and get so irritated
Simply because nothing is helping you
With that, all I do is make things worse
I'm sorry, No really, I'm sorry
I am irrational and pathetic at times
I am those things and more at the worst times
Sad to realize, that writing all this out
Is not helping my brain in the least
Figure out what I am supposed to do
Or how I am supposed to act
When your brain takes you to those places
As long as I am doing things confusedly
How can I even begin to do right for you

No comments: