Saturday, October 09, 2010

The Thing Is:

See the thing is:
Even the off days are some of the best days when they're with you.
The okay days are more than okay ever is when they're with you.
And the best of days are made a million times better when they're with you.
Days without you are some of the worst days because they're not with you.
Okay days spent alone are basically not okay when they're not with you.
And good days will never be more than that when they're not with you.

See the thing is:
I love you.
I am in love with you.
And I despise the moments I make you feel otherwise.
I want to be with you.
I love being near you.
And I can't stand the moments I make you feel otherwise.

Se the thing is:
You don't suck.
You are way better than that.
I wish I knew how to show you all you are in my eyes.
This could be worse.
This will get much better again.
I wish I knew how to show you all our possibilities in my eyes

No comments: