Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Seeking to See or Hear

Where is the answer to the question that I seek
If I were to go to the top of the highest mountain
Swim below in the deepest of waters
Would the clarity of mind come to give me truth
If clarity were to come to this trying soul
Would it bring any answers to this need
Is there someone/something out there in this world
That holds the key to this large wondering
Something beyond the prayers that have been sent
For which a response may at a time come
But not soon enough do I see or hear

Oh to be crystal and clear by what is felt
For the truth to be shown through and through
What is known and should be known by all
What is hidden at times and overly pushed at others
Life could be more full of love and likewise
Love could be more full of life
Did I only know how to show what is real
To the one person I wish knew it best
Then maybe more hurt would be spared
And eyes could look into and see what lies beneath
Hopeful this may be, but hopeful it will remain

No comments: